The Glenlivet Founders Reserve
Father’s Day #CheersDad Competition
Men’s Style Blog
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this competition. Excludes residents of the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
2. The competition shall commence on Tuesday 14th June 2016 at 18:00pm (BST) and close at Thursday 16th June 2016 at 12:00pm (BST). All entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, all entrants must comment on the post with the hashtag #cheersdad and include @TheGlenlivet Instagram handle.
4. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by [Twitter or Instagram] nor is [Twitter or Instagram] associated with this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to [Twitter or Instagram]. The entrant releases [Twitter or Instagram] for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
6. Only one entry per person during the competition period.
7. There is one prize(s) to be won in total. The prize consist of one 70cl bottle of The Glenlivet Founders Reserve. No person may win more than one prize in total in this competition, regardless of the number of entries submitted. No cash alternative is available. Proof of age may be required.
8. The first valid entry drawn at random from all correct entries in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the promoted is final.
9. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the relevant draw, and asked to claim their prize. Prizes remaining unclaimed 28 days after the winner is notified will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined in accordance with these rules.
10. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
15. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
17. For a list of winners’ names and countries please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Cirkle PR (Kinsey PR, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 2HN) within 10 weeks of the closing date.
18. These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)